CALLIGRAPHY COMPOSITION and BACKGROUND August edition
How often have you thought that maybe you are dissatisfied with your calligraphic work because there is something not quite right in the compositional rhythm?
To make a composition we will need two essential elements: space (background) and signs (letters). These two elements will be explored in this course and how to manage them in terms of empty and filled space.
For the background and composition I will work in experimental and intuitive ways with different materials like, big brush, collage, stamps, gesso and colour pigments. For the calligraphy side we will see the potential of the western and eastern calligraphy, but the focus won’t be on calligraphy but on composition.
This course is designed for a range of abilities including beginners with a little calligraphy experience
The first two days you are not expected to work along during the live demonstration: this is the time to watch, ask and learn. The 3rd day instead (after two days break where you can work quietly) will be the time for showing and shar'e your work and have some feedback from the teacher.
After each day's lesson you will get the link to the recording available for you for ever.
WHAT YOU GET
- 5 hours in total live session class
- the 3rd day will be dedicated, for who want to, for show and share and feedback.
- handouts the entire session will provide, you will get suggestions on which materials you will need to use and where to buy them.
- individual review and feedback for 25 euro/hour possibly.
- recording video lessons available after classes. (even if you are not attending)
DATES AND HOURS
THURSDAY 20 AUGUSTat 6.30 pm Rome Time Zone
FRIDAY 21 AUGUST at 6.30 pm Rome Time Zone
MONDAY 24 at 6.30 pm Rome Time Zone
After your purchase, four day before the workshop starts, you will get details and link for the Zoom's lessons.
THIS WORKSHOP HAVE LIMITED NUMBER OF PLACES.